FAQs about MBAMP
Q: What do I do if I have general questions about MBAMP?
A: Spend some time looking around the website. Go to all the links on the NAV and on this HOME page.
A: If you have questions after that email Judith Montgomery
Q: How do I view math games on this site?
A: List of math games.
A: You can go the the resources page above on the NAV.
Q: What is the Location of the MBAMP at UCSC?
A: UCSC McHenry Library. 4th floor room 4147
Q: I don't know UCSC. What should I do to find McHenry Library?
A: This link is an interactive Campus Map of UCSC. Use it to find McHenry Library. MBAMP is located in the 4th floor of McHenry Library on the UCSC campus. We are in room 4147. MAP of Hahn Parking and walk to McHenry.
A: You can use Google map from your computer or your phone.
- Q: What is the Parking situation at the UCSC for MBAMP events?
- A: If you are coming to a Saturday event at UCSC, THE PARKING IS FREE. You can park in the Hann parking lot and walk over to McHenry. MAP of Hahn Parking and walk to McHenry.
- A: If you are coming on a weekday, you will need to stop at the parking kiosk at the main entrance on High Street and buy a permit. The permit costs $6.00/day. They will give you a map and help finding McHenry Library. You can park in Hann parking lot or the Performing Parking lot.
- Where to we send a Purchase Order to pay for a conference fee?
- A: Send a PDF of the PO in an email to Judith Montgomery. Inculde Teachers' names and School name.
- What is the MBAMP mailing address?
MBAMP - Math Department
UC Santa Cruz
1156 High Street
4th Floor McHenry
Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Promote Your Page Too Remember MBAMP is ready to help with the implementation of Common Core State Standards around Mathematics (CCSS-M) for academic year 2013-14. If you are interested in MBAMP assisting with Professional Development (PD) for CCSS-M , email Judith Montgomery by clicking on her email on the right side of the page.